Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lorrn

11-15-2012

Quote:
The Vikachu:
The point is that junglers don't need to rely on gp/10 now because the monsters give more gold. In fact, getting gp/10 will probably slow down your jungle if the monsters scale hard enough.

ok so you think armor+health+mana gives you dmg?

Jozu

11-15-2012

A lot of new things to learn; this seems interesting. Ohmbreaker does, indeed, scare me though.

lorrn

11-15-2012

Quote:
Lord Helghast27:
where are the jungler items? wheres the hunters machete?

machete gives you madred's passive aka the dmg bonus on minions

Koadic

11-15-2012

Quote:
Zhico:
Why does dorans shield sound like shield from dota same with leaden crystal flask as bottle.....

Riot got into the DotA 2 beta a few weeks ago and were enjoying it. Seems like the flask is pretty bad though because you don't get a courier, unless it costs like 100-150g, then it might see jungler use with the machete.

2pudge1cup

11-15-2012

Quote:
Summoner's Rift Map Layout
Removed the terrain blocking the ramps leading into the river near Dragon from the jungle for blue team and leading into the river near Baron Nashor's pit for purple team

best change ive ever seen.

McRippins

11-15-2012

so many of these changes are mechanics from dota/hon/dota 2... Not sure I like it.

Tenmar

11-15-2012

Quote:
Zhico:
Why does dorans shield sound like shield from dota same with leaden crystal flask as bottle.....

That's cause it is...

AiramiDrk

11-15-2012

Can someone explain what they mean with the change to the map? What is that removing?

SheriffV2

11-15-2012

This is like Chuck Norris f****ed LoL! This is amazing... *awestruck*

fred212

11-15-2012

for that person that asked about the change in oracle's i believe it was so that the team that is losing a match at the base and trying to comeback dont loose because they cant ward because of the oracle

they want the loosing team to have a chance for a comeback

thats what i believe at least