Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostLaneWonGame

11-15-2012

+1 for finally getting bottle.

Acthar

11-15-2012

I'm not sure I like the idea of Ohmwreaker, Inner turrets already feel pretty useless come mid/late game. In all honesty I think inhib turrets need a buff to damage and/or armor pen. Having your tank draw turret aggro is already an interesting gameplay mechanic, and now we even have barrier for those turret diving people. I don't think we need more make-turret-even-less-useful things. Turrets should still effect the game, I feel like they are losing their oomf come late game.

LostLaneWonGame

11-15-2012

Quote:
Acthar:
I'm not sure I like the idea of Ohmwreaker, Inner turrets already feel pretty useless come mid/late game. In all honesty I think inhib turrets need a buff to damage and/or armor pen. Having your tank draw turret aggro is already an interesting gameplay mechanic, and now we even have barrier for those turret diving people. I don't think we need more make-turret-even-less-useful things. Turrets should still effect the game, I feel like they are losing their oomf come late game.

Having it as a turret-taunt would definitely be better as a trade-off instead of a straight turret disable.

Plus this could disable both nex towers at once, which shouldn't be intended.

Deikan

11-16-2012

I really hope Riot considers a bit more balancing before actually releasing these items... some of them are straight up OP right now.

RaptorJesusss

11-16-2012

Across the board item nerf? Why? What's the point?

Xyltin

11-16-2012

I tested a lot of items till now (from farmplank to speedplank build makes so much fun) and they feel great. the strength overall needs to be tested over weeks and months, so no comment about that.

The only negative thing:
Boots feel a tick too slow and weak to buy. Zeal (5%) gives already 2/3rd of the MS boost of normal boots. Champs can rush zeal and safe money early, while AD champs or even AP champs have to get boots.
Most champs also feel a bit fast early. Melees still need to rush their MS, while ranged champs with short slows feel a tick safer.

=> Increase boots MS to 30 and reduce base MS by 5 from champs.

(I actually said to my friends 1 month ago that Riot is going to remove some of the MS on boots and increase the base MS by the same amount: 10-15; now I'm 10 MS off).

Thris

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Can't wait to see some meta changes.

Yomeiro

11-16-2012

Srsly, I feel like with the mastery changes (to some extend) and with all those new items, some champions that are underplayed/underestimated will be seen more often.

I'm totally excited to play Sejuani with some of the new items, as well as some other junglers (maybe trying out some that I didn't play that much before).
I'm also excited to try some new builds with Champs that I frequently so yeah~
I hope this'll go live at the end of November ^-^

Teague Wan

11-16-2012

when

Minimap

11-16-2012

Looks like most of these item reworks will do a nice job of bringing the old champions back.
Also, with the new items supporting seems a lot more fun.