Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason Changes on PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galgus

11-15-2012

I'm concerned that Lich Bane will take a nerf at high AP levels if it has a base damage, but overall the items look fun.

Just worried that it may not work as a next to last Veigar item.

I love cat

Recruiter

11-15-2012

simply too many changes..

Ninjamank

11-15-2012

im happy
changes!

T Le B

Recruiter

11-15-2012

So...I assume there's some way that Hurricane isn't going to be hilariously broken on Kog'Maw, given that it will be applying full Bio-Arcane Barrage to three targets?

Altonious

11-15-2012

Quote:
T Le B:
So...I assume there's some way that Hurricane isn't going to be hilariously broken on Kog'Maw, given that it will be applying full Bio-Arcane Barrage to three targets?

Hurricane isn't as good as people think, it has no prioritization, just hits the next closest enemies be they champs or minions or monsters.

T Le B

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Altonious:
Hurricane isn't as good as people think, it has no prioritization, just hits the next closest enemies be they champs or minions or monsters.

So in a late game teamfight, you just can't control which two additional targets are being hit for 6% of their max health.

Altonious

11-15-2012

Quote:
T Le B:
So in a late game teamfight, you just can't control which two additional targets are being hit for 6% of their max health.

It likely also has a rather shot range no more than 300 i would think, so just don't group up as tight, which is already a bad idea. Know that i think about it moves that group up the enemy are probably going to need to be nerfed.

Sylvr

11-15-2012

Quote:
Nijikawa:
Frozen Fist

Resistance oriented version of Sheen
Recipe: Sheen + Glacial Shroud
Passive: After using an ability, your next attack deals physical damage equal to 125% of your base attack damage to surrounding enemies. This leaves an icy field that slows enemy movement speed by X% for Y seconds.

I'M GETTING HECARIM RIGHT NOW

Or Skarner, or Irelia, or Udyr, or Darius. Maybe even Evelyn.

Basically any tanky bruiser who could already do well with Triforce. J4, Gangplank, the list goes on.

Crazer

Recruiter

11-15-2012

The preseason is adding a hell of a lot of attack speed items...

Option Paralysis

11-15-2012

Quote:
The Ice Prince:
simply too many changes..

Isn't that a good thing? Builds were getting stagnant.