Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miss Kilvas

11-15-2012

I gotta say, I really love her design. A step up from Syndra and Elise IMO. She seems really interesting. I look forward to further details about her.

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Holy cr@p she can't wear shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raamroc

11-15-2012

wonder if she'll have special interactions with Fizz

DaMiTzNhan

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
[*]Support characters are defined by being assisters and enablers for their allies – this is the core “support psychology” we want to achieve. Good examples of these characters are Janna, Lulu or Sona.[*]Support as a lane role is any character that can thrive on less gold, and has a strong lane presence – either offensively or defensively. Characters from the previous definition often fit here, but other characters go here a lot. For example: Leona is a tank, but plays the support role in a team. Alistar is a little of both because he’s a great linebacker.[/LIST]
Does this mean I can support Fiddle in ranked now?

odbj

11-15-2012

Does she have excellent map awareness?

Eh?

Ehhhhhhhhh?

BeastBox

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by odbj View Post
Does she have excellent map awareness?

Eh?

Ehhhhhhhhh?
I see what you did there ...

Myrthrae

11-15-2012

My prayers have been answered.
She's beautiful.

Schooler

11-15-2012

fsaad

Mors Martell

11-15-2012

oMG OMGOMGOMGOGMG

I LOVE RIOT

Divatastic

11-15-2012

You know, I think the idea of a mermaid champion is really neat, and I'll be expecting her.

However, as much as I like this concept design I only have one thing to criticize: why does a fish lady have to bear so much cleavage? I mean, I get it she's a mermaid 'n all, but I'd prefer seeing her in an armor shell bikini top than having her shirt? scales? what have you seemingly ripped open to bare her chest for some cleavage. I mean, we have plenty of cleavage bearing champs already, so I suppose I'd like to see a new female champion whose design isn't so breast-bearing, but that's just my opinion.

It just seems very bland after you see so many characters with cleavage windows and kind of gets distasteful in a way. I'd love to see something creative and visually appealing in the "regal mermaid archetype" that maybe makes her actually seem more regal than just a flowery cleavage window.

Again, I'm still really excited to see her on the fields, I just wanted to offer some feedback on her preview.