Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFinalAeon

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No, I hate dedicated healers and no-gameplay sustain, not healing.

No matter how many times we talk about this... ;p
Your argument is a valid one. I respectfully disagree with it, however.

Thus, I counter it with Soraka's existence. She's pretty much an archetypal White Mage, just in a MOBA instead of an RPG. Almost her entire kit is healing and sustain, and it's not fair to Soraka players that their champ is now about as viable as Karma (even worse, since Karma's getting a rework and Soraka isn't).

Basically, if I want a Passive Lane, I'm gonna make a passive lane. It's not terribly fair that you guys keep pushing "Aggressive Plays" further and further into the Only Viable Strategy.

Cytus

11-15-2012

Was Nami a friend of Urf?

The Bubbles Show

11-15-2012

Naga Siren eh?
awesome.

Orders Sol

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakzca View Post
When I saw the picture of the mermaid, the first thing I thought of was Irenes. As a support main, if she looks fun and has fun skills. I'm down!
chrono cross reference op

Tigrian

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalAeon View Post

Thus, I counter it with Soraka's existence. She's pretty much an archetypal White Mage, just in a MOBA instead of an RPG. Almost her entire kit is healing and sustain, and it's not fair to Soraka players that their champ is now about as viable as Karma (even worse, since Karma's getting a rework and Soraka isn't).

Basically, if I want a Passive Lane, I'm gonna make a passive lane. It's not terribly fair that you guys keep pushing "Aggressive Plays" further and further into the Only Viable Strategy.
Oh, you calling her a white mage makes me wanna play her tonight XD

I know it's sad but i never drew that comparison. Now if only she had an Esuna like spell...

ValiantValor

11-15-2012

Does she snake around when she moves, like Cass, or how does she move?

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

11-15-2012

I hope she doesn't turn out to be like release Lulu...Geez,I don't wanna leave my bot lane ;____;

Koyomi

11-15-2012

Onepiece

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalAeon View Post

Soraka has the best attack animation of all supports (slow + long range projectiles allow for awesome harass),a strong silence and sustain.If you wanna use all of this to play passively,then do.But I'm used to play aggresively as her and it works.

Rewdas

11-15-2012

Yay! He still loves the support players!

*Turns out to be an AP Mid with a heal spell*