Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcane Azmadi

11-15-2012

So can you... change her name? I mean, the association with water just makes the One Piece connotations too hard to overlook. Of all the names you could have chosen, what made you settle on "Nami"?

Vistiliath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I was actually hoping for a mermaid skin for Cass in the future. But this will do just fine.

Delicious Smores

11-15-2012

Every time I'm on these forums I click this thread thinking her kit or something different was released. Instead I just see her art and some vague hints at her kit. Dammit Morello I want moar!

Captain Jack32

11-15-2012

Oh hey, another near naked woman with a slight gimmick so that they can say it's a different model, while also being a copy of a Dota hero. You're making your tropes way too efficient to laugh at Riot.

Haroovitnir

11-15-2012

Awesome now siren Cass will have some company on my champ roster.
This champion looks amazing, i couldn't of thought of a better champion as the new support.

toraieiji

Recruiter

11-15-2012

lol WCFT Naga witch <3

Destrucshot

11-15-2012

morello, in regards to what you said about how youd make more supports if people had ideas about some, do you guys read the champion idea forum? there are literally a bucket load of champion ideas and even support ideas which are actually good.

Professor Rihawf

11-15-2012

What about the pricing, o Morello the nerfer of heals, the batter of supports, the healing reduction of anti-fun.
Will Nami's skin be 975 RP?

@edit
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2802169
Also take a look at this skin idea.

Dhakka

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post

While this is the concept art and the final has changed (as all concepts do through development), she’s drawn by the ridiculously talented Gem Lim
That is kind of a shame because I really really like that Concept art. : (

The Letter CtrlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Is this the character you guys were talking about when you said "cc that scales with AP"?