Nami Sneak Peek

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genow

11-16-2012

Vayne + Nami

you simultaneously make Vayne an actual night hunter and you slow her enemies on top of it, what the F else could I want?

UdonBullets

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biotic Volus View Post
Hey look, another female support champion. What a suprise :-(
I agree. So tired of riot thinking that they have to release a female champion as a support. Men can support too! Haven't they paid attention to that fan made beard-punching lumberjack support?

Krosic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Do want

My Name Is Pedro

11-16-2012

Glad to see that there is a new support champion coming, and just in time for the updates

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I like her! But as a fish character, maybe you could give her a name starting with Q? There's a champion whose name starts with every letter except Q!

Guimad

11-16-2012

Nami-swaaan

Wishing Umbreon

11-16-2012

Somehow, she reminds me of the Legend of Zelda. Zoras maybe? It could be some other race from the newer games, but I can't put my finger on it.

Madra

11-16-2012

The concept art is gorgeous. The only reason I'd change it is if my 3D artists weren't good enough to do it justice.

awsme124

11-16-2012

as a support cant wait to see this water support :3

Yoga Pants OP

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
my question, will she have the capability to go aggressive in bot lane compared to champs like sona and taric?

because right now if you cant be aggressive on a support your will lose bot lane
not true big guy i've won alot of games as raka