Diana/Jayce/Darius.. who is more rewarding if played masterfully?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kat Commander

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinuubi View Post
Lane dominance I would rank it at Darius, Diana, Jayce. Reason why is because Darius can bleed you and minions, Diana is tanky for a AP mage and her Crescent Strike has a low cooldown and reveals enemies, Jayce is last because even though he is ranged, his range is only 500 and not that strong early game without AD items. Damage output is a tie between Darius and Jayce for me and Diana last. Darius has high AD scale and damage and with his Ult doing true damage it can destroy someone. Jayce has almost all his abilities on AD scale and you can switch in between melee and ranged. Hammer form does the most AD damage and can catch someone or push them away. Diana has a crazy burst, but is too mana dependent early game. To fully use her burst you need her Ult. Q into Ult into W and into E when they escape and rinse and repeat.
Not sure if troll......

Darius is by far the easiest champ (of those three) to counter. The most obvious being Yorick. He will make you cry.

Diana, I have no idea. I've never played her, nor have I played against her in lane. Late game she seems pretty strong. Works with tanky-team comps.

Jayce, of those three, is the hardest to master, as you have to manage 6 abilities (and your transformation), but I would consider him very rewarding to get good with. Launching your Q + E combo to watch a squishies health drop by a quarter? Somehow, it puts a smile on my face. His poke is also very long ranged, and is very powerful when built right.

I would say Jayce, but I also own Darius. He's pretty fun as well, but much more of a pubstomper than a real competitive pick.

MonteXristo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Darius isn't hard to play, mash Q land pull and hit R. With Darius you can also build pretty much whatever you want and do well. So if you want an easy champ then Darius is for you.

Jayce is a bit harder, once you learn his combos and the timing between ranged and melee and when to do what he's very rewarding. Jayce also has a few different builds and with the coming of S3 he should get even stronger.

Diana, I can't comment on as I've never played her except for her original free week. I do know that she's versatile and can be built glass cannon or tanky and still do well.

Sÿe

11-15-2012

I don't understand why people keep insisting that jayce is "high skill cap". He has exactly precisely one skillshot. no one considers lux "high skill cap" but she has 4 aimed skillshots. Jayce you just poke untill you can all in.

Darius is a good champion to learn top lane with i think, because you can build him really tanky and still have enough damage to be able to trade well.

I like playing diana, shes a good laner and counters many mids. but she has a weird skill shot. contrary to what some other dude said, her skill shot takes practice to be able to smart cast with, because the arc changes based on where you target it. She does a lot of the same stuff akali does only better.

Dsg19319

11-15-2012

Out of those three, I would have to say Mundo.

Reason: Mundo owns or feeds as he pleases!

UnbearableBears

11-15-2012

Darius is not only hard to master but requires skill and grace, making him truly a champion of masters. If you're willing to put in the effort, darius is easily the most rewarding champ in the game.

CyanideGatorade

11-15-2012

I forgot to ask which of the 3 has the most potential to carry the game, and which has a harder time bouncing back from a rough laning phase.