pre game chat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

I know it is a known bug but no pre game chat makes planning and balancing your team for ranked extremely difficult, and if you want someone like vlad you cant tell people not to ban him. its kind of annoying atm :S

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

it's also making people queue dodge which is really getting on my nerves

DHNinja

10-06-2010

I know what you mean, it seems to be on and off. It really needs to be fixed up. It's a little less fustrating if you double que, then you can at least communicate with one person.

PENHALIGAN

10-06-2010

ya but my duo queue mate isnt on... and it hasnt been working since the patch. i cant even send the message, enter doesnt do anything now. before i could send it with nothing appearing

thedivine

10-06-2010

This is really stupid. You should do a little beta testing at least, before putting in an update.

PENHALIGAN

10-06-2010

just found out that it doesnt work after game either. i can type it in but it wont send

Rilsaur

10-06-2010

I'm getting this too every game, why does Riot seem to make the game worse every new patch....
The lag that dissapeared for me last mini-patch before Swain is now back too. It's the kind where you click and it shows the green circle but your champion won't respond. has to be the most annoying glitch/lag ever

Akamai

10-06-2010

It has happened to me also. In pre and post game chats, we're unable to click, "Send" or hit enter to send our text to the chat window.