Bloodthirster passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

S1XTH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

It should be unique. If you get 3 Bloodthirsters and Beserker's Greaves you're nigh immortal as a physical DPS.

Frnak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

Stun. Run away and let a ranged character kill them. Exhaust. Etc.
It's expensive to build. If you let them get more than 2, then...

I'm going to guess your team wasn't doing very well to begin with.

S1XTH

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeros Cyrelis View Post
Stun. Run away and let a ranged character kill them. Exhaust. Etc.
It's expensive to build. If you let them get more than 2, then...

I'm going to guess your team wasn't doing very well to begin with.
We had them pushed to their bottom inhib and inhib turrets on other two lanes. Suddenly Teemo backdoors us with 3 bloodthirsters and a phantom dancer

Frnak

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooladge View Post
We had them pushed to their bottom inhib and inhib turrets on other two lanes. Suddenly Teemo backdoors us with 3 bloodthirsters and a phantom dancer

And no one had a stun or exhaust at all so you can all nuke him into lulwhat?
No tank to taunt?

I mean.

Really, if you guys are all squishies without CC, then, yeah, he's going to destroy you.

Teemo is squishy. Disable him for 2 seconds. He's. dead. If you all ran away because you're scared and he got you that way...well. Then, again, it's more because no one disabled him so you could all nuke him. Just ran and got chased down.

~~~!??!!

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-06-2010

If you let anyone, even Sivir, farm 3 Bloodthirsters -- nevermind the stacks for them -- you have a lot bigger problems than that Teemo.

S1XTH

10-06-2010

I was playing Nasus. No matter what we threw right when he was out of the disable he'd heal to full.

CaMarshall

10-06-2010

defence