Urgent Bug in the game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ngai Tahu

11-14-2012

Hey Riot and fellow summoners,

I found a pretty serious bug that Riot needs to take care of immediately as it is completely destroying the game from the foundation.
Many many people have seen this massive bug yet nobody from Riot has addressed it, but it seems skins have started to produce an error in the pricing, the newer skins are appearing as 1350RP when they should be 975. This bug is actually charging extra money for the exact same quality skins as previous skins. That's right, if you purchase these 975 skins like Dragon Trainer Lulu and Mecha Kha'Zix, the game for some reason stacks an additional 50% on top of the price!! Can you believe that?? I know you all at Riot will appreciate me bringing forward this urgent matter since you love the support we've given you over the years and the LAST thing you would want is for such a coding error to shank us all in the kidneys like that, hopefully this will be hot-fixed immediately.

Sincerely, a passionate summoner

Hellabit

11-14-2012

Did you buy all of those skins at once? Because I'm on right now and the prices are all listed at 975. You said they are listed at 1350 and then you say you get charged extra after they are bought at 975? There have been a few bugs with the new patch they have been documented, but like I said the list price shows 975 on mine. I wont buy one to check if there is a hike, hopefully QA sees this if the bug affects everyone.

Ngai Tahu

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellabit View Post
Did you buy all of those skins at once? Because I'm on right now and the prices are all listed at 975. You said they are listed at 1350 and then you say you get charged extra after they are bought at 975? There have been a few bugs with the new patch they have been documented, but like I said the list price shows 975 on mine. I wont buy one to check if there is a hike, hopefully QA sees this if the bug affects everyone.
Check the RP price of Dragon Trainer Lulu and Mecha Kha'Zix, they're 1350 still

Hellabit

11-14-2012

I did it's 975 you may have a problem with your patch idk it's ok for me.

Hellabit

11-15-2012

Oh I see what you're saying they are listed as 975 under the champions to buy if you scroll through the skins, but if you go to skins section they are higher good call.

Ngai Tahu

11-15-2012

Bump

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellabit View Post
I did it's 975 you may have a problem with your patch idk it's ok for me.
Lol, no.
This isn't a bug it's a guy trolling that prices for skins are OP.

Your shop does not list them as 975, nor does it if you look via champion skin selection. Quit try-harding.

Calderweiss

11-15-2012

Idiots, those are semi legendary. Those are purposefully priced at 1350. They even announced that here. Those never cost 975. It isn't a bug. They know. They priced them more, because they took a lot of work.

Hellabit

11-15-2012

idiots yeah lets not start stooping to lower levels. You could have explained without that remark.

Let Me Blow You

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-15-2012

You could have just not lied.