Old idea for tribunal. Still want it though

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Please give us the option of punishing people who are not the ones getting tribunal'd.

By this I mean. Sure somebody goes to the tribunal. But when you read the match, you can pretty clearly see that the other people are being abusive to their target. Target retaliates, and gets punished.

Why can't we as tribunal users, vote to punish the other offenders in the cases. Make it basically a secondary report function. Sure, punish this guy (I would always pardon people who are defending themselves, sue me), but give us the option to punish the other OBVIOUS offenders.

Furthermore, give us the option to punish people who LIE in their reports. This is seen frequently, they make up a bunch of BS in their report, and if you actually read the whole game, it's not true. False reporters should be punished, and it should escalate faster than normal.

Thanks, done with my QQ rant for the day.

Mèdusa

12-12-2012

Rather than an immediate "punish" on the offender (if they weren't reported), I'd suggest giving the tribunal the ability to report said person, and go through the process again with a fresh set of eyes.

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mèdusa View Post
Rather than an immediate "punish" on the offender (if they weren't reported), I'd suggest giving the tribunal the ability to report said person, and go through the process again with a fresh set of eyes.
This is what I was asking for. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my OP. Instant punish should never be allowed, but if people are going to be abusive and report others, then they should be put up for scrutiny as well. Especially people who flat out lie.

People who lie on their reports if found guilty should go to 1 week suspension, then 2, then done.