So when is Irelia getting toned down?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsúpport

11-16-2012

She has been overpowered for so long now. Her passive and her ability to peel to a squishy target is not fair. Her stun duration is RIDICULOUS and I can't believe she have been kept in her current state for so long.

Voidgolem

11-16-2012

Activate Jesus Sword. Hue.

Emailsúpport

11-16-2012

I know she's a lot of players favorite champion, but she is ridiculous and her kit is just TOO GOOD. True damage, cc reduction, low cd stun and **** loads of sustain on top of that.
Her Q is also ridiculous, making her able to farm every single minion under a tower in a 1vs2 lane.

Glow Flies

11-16-2012

Wait until they release the tenacity attack speed item. She will be able to use berserker greaves.

Emailsúpport

11-16-2012

Downvote me Irelia fanboys, but she cannot stay this strong forever. She has too much of everything.

They should reduce the duration on her stun with 1 second, also reduce her base MS and her base AS and then maybe she wouldn't be so ridiculously overpowered as she is now.

Maximum Can

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

better nerf irelia

Emailsúpport

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Can View Post
better nerf irelia
Better abuse Irelia as much as you can since she's literally BROKEN.

Emailsúpport

11-16-2012

Wow, it's ridiculous how sensitive this topic is. Well, just wait until next tournament where she will dominate everything and gets nerfed into oblivion.

sgtimrak

11-16-2012

Then there was range.

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
Downvote me Irelia fanboys, but she cannot stay this strong forever. She has too much of everything.

They should reduce the duration on her stun with 1 second, also reduce her base MS and her base AS and then maybe she wouldn't be so ridiculously overpowered as she is now.
Her base as is like 0.6, that's average...
Her stun at early levels is not that long (1 second at level 1)... and I hope it stays that way
her base ms is 320, that is pretty average for most top laners...
Also you're arguements lack any follow up evidence which does not help your arguement