AMAs and Updated Bios Aren't sufficient lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vongeo

11-14-2012

I think I need not explain or defend this statement above to most, but will later, when I have time.

Discuss until then and after then. Kind of a **** thread without substance.

Helmight

11-14-2012

I personally feel like the AMA's do a LOT to help flesh out a champion's lore. Seems like most, if not all, of the questions I've had about a new champion are answered in the threads. That being said, I think that the AMA's could stand to be a little more visible - linking to them in the champion announcement would be awesome, instead of hiding them away in the Lore forum xD.

That being said, I could always stand to go for more lore. We need another Journal of Justice - or something similar - for that to happen though.

Eredaar

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmight View Post
I personally feel like the AMA's do a LOT to help flesh out a champion's lore. Seems like most, if not all, of the questions I've had about a new champion are answered in the threads. That being said, I think that the AMA's could stand to be a little more visible - linking to them in the champion announcement would be awesome, instead of hiding them away in the Lore forum xD.

That being said, I could always stand to go for more lore. We need another Journal of Justice - or something similar - for that to happen though.
the fact that AMA's can answer questions hardly matters, it is not the type of lore that can be established aka not everyone can hear about it.