Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a good duo partner (1200 elo)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K K0

11-14-2012

Looking for a partner to duo with. Not because i want a friend to play with but because i want to win games.

Since the reset i decided to give ranked a shot and despite completely dumping on my lane every time and roaming and giving advice and staying positive somehow other lanes manage to feed horribly or throw the game by getting caught ect.

I'm looking for someone who:

1. Is online about every day
2. considers them self a good player
3. has at least 500+ games ( i have 1200+ normals)
4. try's hard to improve
5. either goes even in lane with kills and cs or stomps there lane

It seems like im asking a lot but im really not, I just want to win and at the moment forcing a 0/5 kat buy a null magic mantle and and negatron cloak as first 2 items and roaming and helping other lanes is not working.

NOTE: I'm not looking for just a average player to duo with. I'm looking for someone who deserves/should be at a higher elo because of how good they do in games but are held back by things they can't control such as other lanes that feed fest or 20 minute surrenders because of that. (with 2 people your team can't surrender, i've had my team surrender when the score was only 9-16)

12YearsALucian

11-14-2012

im diamond and if you want to raise your elo just play a TON and eventually your elo will reach the happy medium where you deserve to be. And trust me, duoing doesnt help. Ive had better luck winning in solo queue

Nearly

11-14-2012

I understand completely.... Idiots will ruin your elo

Chihiiro

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Join ninjapanda (publichat) , we're huge and you'll find someone to play duo, 100% sure

K K0

11-16-2012

Still looking.

protesttheher0

11-17-2012

im looking for people to same reason i play tank/jungle and support like amumu skarner soraka bltz if i can so on. my kdr is 4/4/20