Master Yi confirmed to be next graphical remake

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordTobiothan

11-15-2012

If he becomes ten feet tall like tf and soraka I swear there will be outrage.

Karlyr

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I can also whistle devilishly.
OH I just understood what DEV stands for !!!!

Bunnle

11-16-2012

Why does Yi need a remake? He looks amazing as he is right now.

Arcane Azmadi

11-16-2012

God, I hope it's not Yi. Yes, his model is outdated, but his pose generally conceals most of the details.

I say this every time: ANNIE! She's one of the most prominent female champions in the game, she fills a unique niche (preteen girl) that none of the other girls do, she was one of the first champions ever created for the game and she's friggin' deformed. I'm not exagerrating this, I don't know why people complain about Sivir so much when Annie has a head wider than her shoulders.

Animato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Sivir NEEDS to be next

Bunnle

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
I say this every time: ANNIE! She's one of the most prominent female champions in the game, she fills a unique niche (preteen girl) that none of the other girls do, she was one of the first champions ever created for the game and she's friggin' deformed. I'm not exagerrating this, I don't know why people complain about Sivir so much when Annie has a head wider than her shoulders.
Yeah no. Annie already got her skip updated. Some other champions want a slice of the pie too.

iNoxith

11-21-2012

@IronStylus please read my suggestions, yi is my fav champ so this is serious

*make his trenchcoat longer (like sephiroth)
*incoporate the swords on his boots with alpha strike somehow (maybe like omnislash in ffvii ac)
*give him a helmet like vanitas in khbbs (it can be called something like the mask of omnivision and the lore can be heimer made another invention or smthin) you can incoporate some ionian patterns on the mask
*remove the beard xD

BUT ABOVE ALL please remove the 7 eyed goggles T.T yi is my fav champ plz do this

heres a link to vanitas
http://www.khwiki.net/images/4/46/Vanitas_KHBBS.png

urinetrouble

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoxith View Post
@IronStylus please read my suggestions, yi is my fav champ so this is serious

*make his trenchcoat longer (like sephiroth)
*incoporate the swords on his boots with alpha strike somehow (maybe like omnislash in ffvii ac)
*give him a helmet like vanitas in khbbs (it can be called something like the mask of omnivision and the lore can be heimer made another invention or smthin) you can incoporate some ionian patterns on the mask
*remove the beard xD

BUT ABOVE ALL please remove the 7 eyed goggles T.T yi is my fav champ plz do this

heres a link to vanitas
http://www.khwiki.net/images/4/46/Vanitas_KHBBS.png
Don't remove his eyes! Imagane all the cool stuff he can see with those eyes!

Raloosh

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnle View Post
Yeah no. Annie already got her skip updated. Some other champions want a slice of the pie too.
skip =/= head

It hurts to look at her with that giant head.

Brobat

11-21-2012

I kind of hope he is also getting a skill rework. His Alpha Strike being RNG makes his jungling unreliable and the rest of his kit suffers from long cooldowns and underwhelming effects.