Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Silliest way to pentakill.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViceN53

07-09-2014

Enemies gank on me while I play as Corki, enemy Jaravan ults me but I use valkyrie to get out, leaving everyone inside to literally burn to death. By the time the walls break, they're done. Everyone of them is just gone. Or if I have more fire power, Jarvan's ult would back fire because I just kill everyone with my machine gun.

necrokinesis

07-10-2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NovYokP4s4g
Most hilarious way by far.

Bageloid

07-10-2014

Karthus ult while enemy team all has low health.

Namano

07-10-2014

in an attemp to get the enemy away from his nexus. gragus ults. however he ults them the wrong way and they go into the fountain. fountain penta. (actually got a double kill this way once)

Phozforus

07-15-2014

Malphite non fatally ults baron and the enemy team, but they're all low Hp. Baron then does the sweeping knockback attack killing everyone.