Darius? Monster or mental demon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nularia

11-16-2012

Is he really unstoppable on 3's? Or are people simply just giving up the moment they see him?

I recently played a 3's game, it was Me, (Tanky Darius) a Cho'gath (Tanky AP) and Wukong (Also apparently tanky)

Vs

Enemy was using Uydr (Building some kind of AS/AD build with little to no tankiness) Morde (Whom got a few early game kills, and pretty much threw their game thinking he was a 3v1 god) And an AP Nidalee( Whom simply complained all game about our team comp.

During the early and mid-game they we either on-par with our team, or pulling ahead of us, there was so many reasons WHY we should have lost, but due to the enemies teams own mistakes and poor additude, we ended up winning, and the last comment the nidalee made was "Even though your bad, you guys won at the champ selection screen"

Really? Is it the champions? Or is it just simply the mentality that people expect behind them, and therefore just give up? In all rights we should have lost that game, and if anyone whom wasn't already thinking they'd lost was in our enemies shoes, would have been game (We literally only had one bot tower left, not even a nexus turret)

Normally, I hate Darius, I normally play AP teemo in 3's (But we had an AP already and I know double AP rarely works in 3's) I know he's counterable though, I also know how to deal with him, I've not really had alot of trouble with him so...

Koda Collider

11-16-2012

Darius is always a strong pick, but no, he is overhyped. People just like to cry.

Those are both solid teams. If it came down to it I'd probably put my money on Darius/Cho/Wukong, but those comps are relatively evenly matched.

Martyrofsand

11-16-2012

My 3s team never bans Darius, and often times we don't even pick him. Funny thing is aside for 2 games last night, which was against the same team, we have yet to allow a Darius to get more than a single kill per game we face him.

It's in ppls minds.

Nularia

11-16-2012

Bump for more opinions on the topic, I'd also like to know why someone just down voted me without a reply.