Who's the best jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shibuya Boy

11-13-2011

Who's the best jungler while taking into account their potential at ganking. I'm looking into Udyr, but I own Nocturne and WW. I have all the runes I need. Just wondering who you would jungle with and why.

Shibuya Boy

11-13-2011

I also own Lee Sin, but I haven't played him since the nerf. It seems balanced now. I thought he was underpowered, but I've experienced lots of good LS.

theplqa

11-13-2011

Nocturne and Lee Sin have arguably the best ganks.Fiddle and WW are great when they have their ulti.Udyr has okay ganks but makes up for it with his insane jungle clear time.

Ryry013

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/jungling-101-what-you-need-to-know-77704#chapter5
This guide has everything you would want to know about jungling, including who the best junglers are

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplqa View Post
Nocturne and Lee Sin have arguably the best ganks.Fiddle and WW are great when they have their ulti.Udyr has okay ganks but makes up for it with his insane jungle clear time.
ww ulti only works in champions

ill take udyr or nocture , fiddle is good too and ww rocks but udyr is my favourite

breadbocks

11-13-2011

The current fastest jungler is Shyvana. She has decent ganks, but she's unparalleled at speed.

doo0ooooooom

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadbocks View Post
The current fastest jungler is Shyvana. She has decent ganks, but she's unparalleled at speed.
shyvana is not the fastest jungler... just because stonewall says she's the fastest doesn't mean she is. I can beat stonewall's level 6 shyvana time by 20 sec on both udyr and maokai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXwtgwwcb_c

I haven't played all of the junglers so i could be wrong, but I believe that the fastest is udyr if built as tiger/phoenix hybrid. (his sustain is lower without turtle though, obviously)

Skarner is also ridiculously fast after the buffs he got last patch... wouldn't surprise me if he's actually the fastest right now if built right, but i don't own him so i can't try it out.

shyvana is kindof mediocre in that while she's fast, she has no natural hp replenishment so she gets really low or has to buy lots of hp pots, and her ganks are terrible.

most underrated jungler is maokai, dunno why nobody seems to jungle him but me ...

best overall i'd say is nocturne that ult is stupidly good.

breadbocks

11-13-2011

No, Shyv > Maokai because she's up in your **** after clearing her jungle faster than you can clear yours and then first blood and then gg.

ZombieSlefgor

11-13-2011

Shyv sucks at ganking... no hard cc, gap closer only on her ulti, and her speed boost doesn't help you if the enemy is under their tower and not over extended.

Rammus is my fastest jungler, and a GREAT ganker. My favorite jungle is nocturne.

Just watch out for Udyr's ulti

Neufchatel

11-13-2011

Udyr doesn't have an ult? O.o