Zed builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

octaveious

11-14-2012

hey, looking for any builds for zed, runes/items if anyone would like to share with me (and everyone else) that would be amazing =D

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

im guessing the TT bloodthirster/ new armor pen mace/ blade of ruined king/ aegis/ mr boots/ frozen mallet

21/9/0 armor/mr/flat ad runepage

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

not 100% familiar with the new champ though so feel free to post a better build ^_^

SkyBaby218

11-19-2012

Get what boots you want for who you are fighting. I build Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, then the rest depends on who you fight against. For durability you can look at Frozen Mallet and Maw of Malmortius for hp and/or magic resist. Phantom Dancer if you feel the added movement/attack speed will help. I would build that around the same time as one of those first two items

PDiddy

11-19-2012

IN 3v3 I have done well with this

Boots/Blade/pot
Brute 1337
BWC/Ruined king (dmg stacks with his ult, passive stacks with his passive, lifsteal, dmg yes pls)
LW/or... Sanguine blade
Aegeis
Vandamns - only usefull late on zed, I rarely even end up getting this as the cost to get the hog and the upgrade really dont give you much. The vamp isnt needed after sangunine and botrk, you just run to jungle to lifesteal back to full health. Also RK gives you a good amount on active. The only thing this really does for you is alow you to gain a nice health booost from your ult.

Oh yeah boots get clown shoes if ahead for mobility or defence boots if behind (usually treads)