Seeking Help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAdoreHate

11-14-2012

Just hear me out, I'm sick and tired of dealing with people in the solo queue. I've been dealing with people who do not cooperate, unskilled players, and players who just spend more griefing than playing. I help my teams as in when to invade,when to gank, how to gank, I call the shots and tell my team focus orders but all of this just doesn't seem to do it; it may seem like I boss people around but I only regulate when I need to do so. I should be in the high gold border line plat elo but I have countless games where people just do not know how to play their role and the game. I try and meet other people's needs and associate with them but that has not been helping at all. So basically I'm just looking for a skilled duo partner who is wanting to hit Plat or Diamond this season or tips to get there. I know how to build when needed, how to counter build, to team fight, how to farm when you're getting zoned, when to farm and when not too. I play all roles at a reasonable level to carry but I need a teammate to support and be in par with me. Anyone out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

11-14-2012

I'm down for playing, if you like. Didn't get gold last season, but I only played like 80~ games right at the end, and went up 200 Elo in the first 40.