LETS PLAY!!!! Why on earth was he not pardoned!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StriderXplosive

Recruiter

11-14-2012

On todays show we have these fellas:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5934249/#nogo

Now can any of you tell me why you didn't hit pardon? <_<

llDeathCowll

11-14-2012

talks in caps, claims to be high as ****(instant punish)..

StriderXplosive

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDeathCowll View Post
talks in caps, claims to be high as ****(instant punish)..
Really? give me a better explanation....cuz you seem to be more annoying then that guy right now...>_>?

Ideology

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StriderXplosive View Post
On todays show we have these fellas:

Now can any of you tell me why you didn't hit pardon? <_<
He swore he used gay repeatedly in an aggressive manner

Edit: Also he was insulting people

MPTart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Well there's this
Jax [00:06:16] mao top
Jax [00:06:20] suckin mad dicks

there's him calling someone a ****ot, more than once
there's him repeatedly calling someone gay in a negative way
and there was the offensive language.

Seems like a punish to me

smilefase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Tribunal being flawed?

Nothing new to see here folks.

1BaD8DnA7

11-14-2012

and the rest of his team or opponents were stand up summoners to play with? this dude wasnt playing at church. i reviewed the one where riven said get shyt on and he called the same thing.

other ppl were raging just as bad and this guy, even a bit brash, still several times tried to keep the game moving when ppl afk etc.

imo, bad call... some ppl are too full of themselves. this isnt toxic behaviour but your every day teen to 20 year old behaviour. there's a point in excessive and overboard. this is mild... its like forum banter.

skarner on the other hand came across as annoying as &%&%^ in one of those games.

StriderXplosive

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BaD8DnA7 View Post
and the rest of his team or opponents were stand up summoners to play with? this dude wasnt playing at church. i reviewed the one where riven said get shyt on and he called the same thing.

other ppl were raging just as bad and this guy, even a bit brash, still several times tried to keep the game moving when ppl afk etc.

imo, bad call... some ppl are too full of themselves. this isnt toxic behaviour but your every day teen to 20 year old behaviour. there's a point in excessive and overboard. this is mild... its like forum banter.

skarner on the other hand came across as annoying as &%&%^ in one of those games.
Thank u guy....another mature person D: no way!

john

11-14-2012

the tribunal is REALLY harsh now. they changed the punishment algo a little while ago IIRC

StriderXplosive

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Ppl cant handle words they hear every day in the real world....on a game? in those 2 cases I see normal human behavior....nowhere do I see excessive trolling nor bashing nor toxic behavior that caused the team the game. Infact i see more wins in those 2 cases then losses.......but u say 1 thing wrong...OH PUNISH!....i mean come the F U C K on really? you curse more in ur classrooms then what those 2 guys cursed on a damn VG. Stop being such **** c u n t s and read the cases both purple and green letters....and analyze the situation. PPL don't all communicate the same way nor do they all speak "hypocrite" honor me" lingo. Get over yourselves and grow some damn balls already.