Nidalee got her update.. Sivir is next right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xLindrea

11-14-2012

I'm glad to see more and more champs get visual upgrades, but I just wanna make sure that a Sivir one is also in the works. I ask this because a Red made a poll asking who the community wants remade next and Nidalee won, so she's getting her rework.. but another champ that was neck and neck with nidalee was Sivir and as a main champ of mine I would LOVE to see it happen. Sivir only lost the poll to nidalee by like 2% of the votes while both of them steamrolled the rest of the champs so the community wants this to happen as well.

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

According the one of the Rioters, Sivir is on their radar but she's not next in line.

xLindrea

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geomexis View Post
According the one of the Rioters, Sivir is on their radar but she's not next in line.

that wouldn't make sense then.. Nidalee won the vote with i think it was around 32% while Sivir got 30%.. the next closest didn't even break 10%.. why ignore Sivir?

Digitalon

11-14-2012

Pretty sure Sion or Master Yi is next in line

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLindrea View Post
that wouldn't make sense then.. Nidalee won the vote with i think it was around 32% while Sivir got 30%.. the next closest didn't even break 10%.. why ignore Sivir?
Dunno, but here's the post on it.

SR God

11-14-2012

sions is trash. At least sivirs animations are decent.

Bombkirby

11-14-2012

Sivir next please. PLEASE! PLEEEEEASE! Imagine how AWESOME Pax Sivir could look!

SolaFide777

11-14-2012

Agreed. Sivir!!!

Animato

11-14-2012

sivir honestly needed it more

DarkOmegaMK2

11-14-2012

Sivir visual upgrade, now!!