Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thornmail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whistlefoot

11-14-2012

Shouldn't be removed, please return it. Maybe then I won't be seeing all AD teams rest of my life playing in 3's. However if you want to keep the removal of thornmail, please remove force of nature and frozen mallet as well.

Axil

Recruiter

11-14-2012

what is randuins / frozen heart

youmadbroimnasty

11-14-2012

lol first of all ban nunu BAM no more ad carries and ad carry comps arn't that great

Eno Crux

Recruiter

11-15-2012

Seriously, what's the reason for the ban? how about just having have set a limit on the amount of damage back or better yet possibly just having removed the damage back, it's a really good defense item and and my build seems incomplete without it. Just by pure armor stack.

ShadeNexis

11-15-2012

Tanks just start owning everything with Thorn Mail gone I've seen so many complaints in game about it its unreal