Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Upcoming Preseason AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

11-16-2012

bleh I just get ignored

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/13baa4/title_were_the_design_team_behind_the_preseason/c72fdak?context=3

totalbeast22

11-18-2012

Quote:
Romulus:

Summoners!

As recently outlined, the Preseason will involve an extensive gameplay update that we think will make League of Legends even better. To give you insight into the many changes you’ll be seeing, we’re holding a Reddit AMA this Friday, beginning at 11:30 AM Pacific Time. Join the designers behind the preseason changes as they answer your most burning questions about changes to items, masteries, the jungle, and more.

I cant be there at the conference but one thing that i want to see to change is BUFF NAUTILUS PLZ!! THE LEAST USED CHAMPION IN THE GAME!!

Crazyjoker447

11-19-2012

AMA stands for ask me anything
hope this helps first post

Crazyjoker447

11-19-2012

AMA stands for ask me anything
hope this helps first post

taraloulx17

11-21-2012

f

Kiddushcup

01-04-2013

I would really like to see a black champion. It's pass time for that-really! Please

Ninjerky

03-25-2013

This is awesome!! Vote it up