is there a new oracle glitch out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gwap

10-06-2010

So I'm playing JANNAAAA, and on the other team is twitch, i buy an oracle. About 5 times that twitch dissapeared in front of me. And yes i had the oracle consumed. When i bought the oracle my bags were full so does it maybe have something to do with that?

Isik

10-06-2010

Flash could explain it? Or does that cancel stealth now?

PENHALIGAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

i know heal cancels stealth now. it was supposed to save my life but noooooooo i unstealthed in front of all 5 as i was trying to escape

ExpertSockThrow

10-06-2010

The range only extends to 400, make sure he's still in that radius.

NibelungValestĂ­

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2010

When I was playing Eve in a bot practice the enemy nunu would see me and chuck snowballs. Before the Swain patch everything was alright.

I've heard my friend say that he saw a vision ward placed (with the help of an ally sight ward), and he had oracles to destroy it but couldn't see it. Anyway, there could be something wrong with the stealth detection system in this patch but keep on a lookout anyway.

Lcr2003

10-06-2010

I've seen this a few times before. I'm fairly certain it's a repeatable exploit in fact.

Just 2 or 3 days ago I played against a Twitch who I've played against several times before. Every time I play against him, my whole team complains that he's immune to stealth revealing items.

What the OP is talking about, is being RIGHT NEXT TO TWITCH, sometimes even ATTACKING HIM, when he's suddenly able to stealth despite you have an oracle's.

It is NOT a distance issue. It's an exploit.