Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do we not have a champ where they release their full potential on ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

11-14-2012

Quote:
Koniinge:
B-but...

Sorry to jet, but I'm in a hurry.

Yes, I know, wrong boss =p

DJ Radix

11-14-2012

Ezreal reaches his full potential for about 20 bucks

aZnPYTHONaZn

11-14-2012

Quote:
AbyssionKnight:
Honestly, when I first saw teasers of Xerath I assumed he was going to be locked in a coffin, but when his ult activated it'd open up and he's unleash his full power. xD

Not gonna lie, I thought the same thing xD. Then i discovered PBE

CynicalGiant

11-14-2012

Quote:
Griftrix:
Yeah, I totally get that, but sleeves without hand holes are lame compared to a metal vault on your arms.

Reverse Xerath then?

TalLavi

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
TalLavi:
I got a small idea based of invoker.
Lets call him X, the master of flame, whenever he uses Q W E or R the flames surronding him change colors and he gains a spell (Can only use that spell), flame switches share a CD like udyrs forms.
Q is red fire, gives him magical AA based of AP, active gives him steroids.
W is blue flame, A skillshot/magical skill that deals damage / stuns / slows you choose.
E white flame, damage/utility, mostly because he is an AA/Damage combined he will need some sort of gap closer, I think something like a dash that at the end of it he deals damage around him (Hecarim ulti)
R Divine flame or w/e, when he ultis fire rains down from Heaven in an AoE or on a single target,putting all of his stances on CD while he gets this glowing fire around him, he will have boosted stats for 10 sec while everything is on CD.

Really a rough draft I just threw out (while watching Spiderman 2!) sorry for the bad grammer / no spaces I am really pulling it out as I speak.

Also different stances can give some sort of stat boost.

Ill leave it as it is but I really want to change one thing, he is a melee AP Bruiser (Dianna), Q should give him some defense boost as well and (or) W should not give any sort of CC, put the CC on his ulti and make W a pure damaging skill or some sort of other utility, im really super tired right now I cant think straight.

Probeast5000

11-14-2012

Quote:
Griftrix:
Yeah, I totally get that, but sleeves without hand holes are lame compared to a metal vault on your arms.

That puts me in mind of Ovan from .Hack//G.U.

Hoshiguma Yuugi

11-14-2012

Someone not like Shyvana and Riven, you say.

Then I suppose it's possible to make an example of my namesake, whose not-giving-two-****s style of fighting is apparent through her trying to keep every drop of sake from dropping while she fights. Canonically, she's one of the strongest beings both physically and just in general. Meaning, seriousmodeholycrapsaveme.

So something like that, I guess?

CityOfTheChi

11-14-2012

How about changing brands ult to make him into a bigger badder firey beast. can cast the next 4/5/6/ spells with their cds reduced to 2 seconds.

Claw of Time

11-14-2012

ree sron

CityOfTheChi

11-14-2012

or u could change malzahar ult to do the following. instantly cast malefic visions on any opponent in xxx range (similiar to morgana ult) summon 2/3/4 frenzied voidlings for 10 seconds and summon a aoe pool dmg thing he does at his feet (increased radius)