Garen- enlighten me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

10-06-2010

He is always banned in rank because he is hard to deal with.
This does not necessarily mean OP.

Morgued

10-06-2010

He's a good champion, but definitely not OP. There's nothing about him that's OP imho. If you play smart, he isn't any better than any other carry. In fact, i'd rather go up against him than Tryn, least Garen doesn't have an ult that makes him invin for 6 seconds.

1. His attacks (aside from his ult) don't do that much damage, even on squishies.
2. His only real shut down ability is his silence, which lasts about as long as any other silence mechanic in the game does.
3. If he goes tank, it's nothing Amor Pen and a Madred's + teamwork won't fix.

Seriously I want to know how everyone thinks he's OP. Are you going 1v1 against him with a squishy caster? Oh and if it's cause he's fed, well hmm that's still not a problem considering that any fed champion will be difficult to go up against. I mean take Ashe for example, she's probably one of the squishiest champs in the game, yet if she's fed you're doomed.

Juss say'n.

-Morgued

IntFam

10-06-2010

If he builds durable, it's very hard to get close to him and take him out. That said, people really underestimate the value of ranged carries when playing against him. All his abilities are strictly melee, and keeping him at arm's length is key to victory.