Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Match Making..........

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkv3ng

10-06-2010

In my opinion this ****in match making is pissing me off, i'm doing 2 man premade with a friend and gettting like a 5 man premade on the other team it's ****in ridiculous + the fact that my team allways ends up with the ****ttttttiest people! I'm seriously getting sick of this riot, by the way for the trolls who will post stupid **** like ''You mad bro?'' Yes i am , mostly annoyed because i can't enjoy a simple game of league!

If you agree with me or have the same prob thumbs me up -.-

DSG

10-06-2010

Get more friends.

Treifla

10-06-2010

nah bro

umadcuzubad

KingOfShadows

10-06-2010

First you must understand that anything can happen on both teams, therefore your chance of getting placed with a 4 man premade is as high as the other team having one. Also if you are a very 'good' player you WILL end up with bad people or if your a bad player you will end up with bad people. Good players are added to a team with worse players to 'balance' it out, so regardless you have a bad team. My solution is always run with at least a 3 person premade unless you're doing solo ranked.
Next you need to understand that everyone else is going through the same thing, we have some marginal sympathy for you (some of us) but we have a ability to suck it up and not rage all day about it.
Finally, just have a premade of your own and dont play to win play to HAVE FUN this is the hardest concept for people to grasp. YOU ARE PLAYING A GAME you are not applying for a job, what you do will not change your life forever (probably) and if you relax the game becomes more enjoyable.

My message is to relax and enjoy yourself and stop raging

Darkv3ng

10-06-2010

Quote:
KingOfShadows:
First you must understand that anything can happen on both teams, therefore your chance of getting placed with a 4 man premade is as high as the other team having one. Also if you are a very 'good' player you WILL end up with bad people or if your a bad player you will end up with bad people. Good players are added to a team with worse players to 'balance' it out, so regardless you have a bad team. My solution is always run with at least a 3 person premade unless you're doing solo ranked.
Next you need to understand that everyone else is going through the same thing, we have some marginal sympathy for you (some of us) but we have a ability to suck it up and not rage all day about it.
Finally, just have a premade of your own and dont play to win play to HAVE FUN this is the hardest concept for people to grasp. YOU ARE PLAYING A GAME you are not applying for a job, what you do will not change your life forever (probably) and if you relax the game becomes more enjoyable.

My message is to relax and enjoy yourself and stop raging

I try to i'll usually just say oh whatever it's just 1 game... Then for like 5-6 games i keep getting extremely bad teamates and stuff, just annoying..

Darkv3ng

10-06-2010

Quote:
Necrosed:
Get more friends.

I do have friends, i'd rather not play with a 5 man premade...