I lost all my honorable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLetto

11-14-2012

Hello, my problem is that I lost all my honorable and not what is right. I thought they were all but lost only me. Anyone know the reason?

Thanks for your help.

yrtsimehC

11-14-2012

Tribunal warning, check your email.

Anjop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Have you been banned recently? You usually get your honor removed when you get punished by the tribunal.

iLetto

11-14-2012

Nope, I have no emails and not ban me recently. When the season 3 update lost all my honor

NheC

11-16-2012

im not banned warning etc, and loose my honor also!.

Orcca

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchmen

11-16-2012

Have you ever asked for honor in game, had a duo-queue partner honor you after every game together, or trade honor with your opponents?

iLetto

11-16-2012

I play with my friends but not if I give honor or not. Playing with my friends receive honor but if they are not specifically... I had about 100 honor and 90 opponent team work

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

11-16-2012

Honor status is removed for players determined to be honor farming/selling or players who are warned/banned by Tribunal.

However, this is only a removal of current status and these players can continue to earn honor by playing within the guidelines of the honor system and the Summoner's Code.

1Y 2M 20D

11-16-2012

Check your mails

Zhakarov

02-24-2013

I lost my honor Ribbon also,, but no mail or notification!!! why is it?!?? i would like to know at least why? i havent been honor-farming

I DIDNT LOSE MY HONOR.. Just my Ribbon. WHY?