Malzahar + BT super pushing your bot lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

01-15-2013

I got hit by a Malefic Visions that knocked down nearly 1k of my health because each tick refreshes the BT passive. That's pretty dumb.

This thread is as much about too many spells proc'ing BT's passive as it about how to counter Malz shoving bot with a blink of his eye with infinite mana.

FOODFOOD

01-15-2013

But BloodThirster is unavailable in Dominion!

In all seriousness, AP Malz, even though his space aids is strong, is very reliant on his ult. QSS is the absolute best counter to him.

NavyGothic

01-15-2013

Two main options to deal with AP Malz;

There are some champs who can win a harass / sustain war, but you need to invest heavily in MR. Most champions will not win a harass war no matter how much MR they have, bringing me to option 2...

Just kill him. AP Malz is far more dependant on his ulti than AD Malz. Buy a QSS, jump on him and kill him. There's far more champs who can just kill him than there are champs who can outlane him.

Of course there's some matchups where you just won't win. Oh well, sucks to be you.

FOODFOOD

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyGothic View Post
Of course there's some matchups where you just won't win. Oh well, sucks to be you.
^

Sometimes you just get hard countered. Much like how Nunu hard counters AD Malz.

The Fizznity

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyGothic View Post
*resists urge to rant about how dumb this is in a solo player's game

AlphaFerric

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
*resists urge to rant about how dumb this is in a solo player's game
GO ON!

But seriously, its a fault of playing blind pick, sometimes you get blind countered. Is there another option? Not really unless something can get draft going again.

To OP: I've always considered malz to be gank bait. Ping the hell out of bot so your team realizes they need to help you win that lane and take it so your team can win the match, and potentially swap malz to top where he isn't as strong.