Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra is the worst champion in the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

11-15-2012

Quote:
Ecclesian:
"Sometimes the other team has Elise or Syndra or a bad/stupid support, and your own team looks like it wins and it will."

I know this is a thread about Syndra but I couldn't help myself seeing as how Elise was an instant fav even before the buff. I have consistently done VERY well with Elise and own people. I went positive the large majority of my games with Elise even before the buff.

BTW I have seen some very good Syndra players. She is kind of a secret weapon. You gota ult first then thrust to stun an entire enemy team.

I downvote this thread...

Elise has gained my respect due to how easily she can get away. She's like spider shaco. Still I am not sure Spider Shaco is what you want from an ap mid.

Good Syndra players don't equal Syndra being a good champion. I know good Heimerdinger players that doesn't make Heimerdinger a good champion.

Mæj

11-15-2012

Quote:
Nishaven90:
Syndra is awful in team fights.

Can someone explain me that? When I used to play her, I would just Q, E to slow all, (I mean everyone..) for 1.5sec, than ult carry and q w q q etc, o_o. She's good in teamfights to me.

Beija

11-16-2012

Quote:
Ego Amare:
Can someone explain me that? When I used to play her, I would just Q, E to slow all, (I mean everyone..) for 1.5sec, than ult carry and q w q q etc, o_o. She's good in teamfights to me.

A smart person wouldn't be within range of her Q.

You're not ulting the carry because a "smart" carry would be behind the team.(650 Range ult.. yeah F*ck you liar)

good job spamming her orbs after ulting... I'm sure you win plenty of serious matches..

FYI: E is her stun. W is her slow..

Mæj

11-16-2012

I meant to stun all.. not to slow. o_o And yes, i could ult the carry.. And nobody can really escape her E in a teamfight lol.

LadyMoonsong

11-16-2012

I'm great with Syndra, completely shutdown a Jax the other night. She just needs a bit of tweaking so she plays a lot smoother, mostly minor range adjustments I'd say.

Ansaa

11-16-2012

You think Elise is weak?? She isn't. She can poke a target well with Neurotoxin if you rank it higher than W. Wear them down with it, then land Q-W-E-R-Q-W-Q and they'll be dead. Get Haunting Guise and Sorc Boots early. If you still think Elise is UP then you are simply not a good Elise player!

Syndra can seem fun when she gets a kill, but nothing feels worse than when you uselessly throw an ultimate at an enemy, and it deals barely any damage OR a champion escape with 25 Hp left and you're powerless to do anything to catch them.

I seriously wish her Ult had more range (Transcendant should benefit it) and had some additional effect, like a slow or something.