Syndra is the worst champion in the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
"Sometimes the other team has Elise or Syndra or a bad/stupid support, and your own team looks like it wins and it will."

I know this is a thread about Syndra but I couldn't help myself seeing as how Elise was an instant fav even before the buff. I have consistently done VERY well with Elise and own people. I went positive the large majority of my games with Elise even before the buff.

BTW I have seen some very good Syndra players. She is kind of a secret weapon. You gota ult first then thrust to stun an entire enemy team.

I downvote this thread...
Elise has gained my respect due to how easily she can get away. She's like spider shaco. Still I am not sure Spider Shaco is what you want from an ap mid.

Good Syndra players don't equal Syndra being a good champion. I know good Heimerdinger players that doesn't make Heimerdinger a good champion.

Mj

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishaven90 View Post
Syndra is awful in team fights.
Can someone explain me that? When I used to play her, I would just Q, E to slow all, (I mean everyone..) for 1.5sec, than ult carry and q w q q etc, o_o. She's good in teamfights to me.

Beija

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego Amare View Post
Can someone explain me that? When I used to play her, I would just Q, E to slow all, (I mean everyone..) for 1.5sec, than ult carry and q w q q etc, o_o. She's good in teamfights to me.
A smart person wouldn't be within range of her Q.

You're not ulting the carry because a "smart" carry would be behind the team.(650 Range ult.. yeah F*ck you liar)

good job spamming her orbs after ulting... I'm sure you win plenty of serious matches..

FYI: E is her stun. W is her slow..

Mj

11-15-2012

I meant to stun all.. not to slow. o_o And yes, i could ult the carry.. And nobody can really escape her E in a teamfight lol.

LadyMoonsong

11-16-2012

I'm great with Syndra, completely shutdown a Jax the other night. She just needs a bit of tweaking so she plays a lot smoother, mostly minor range adjustments I'd say.

Ansaa

11-16-2012

You think Elise is weak?? She isn't. She can poke a target well with Neurotoxin if you rank it higher than W. Wear them down with it, then land Q-W-E-R-Q-W-Q and they'll be dead. Get Haunting Guise and Sorc Boots early. If you still think Elise is UP then you are simply not a good Elise player!

Syndra can seem fun when she gets a kill, but nothing feels worse than when you uselessly throw an ultimate at an enemy, and it deals barely any damage OR a champion escape with 25 Hp left and you're powerless to do anything to catch them.

I seriously wish her Ult had more range (Transcendant should benefit it) and had some additional effect, like a slow or something.