LF a serious support duo partner to get to diamond-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkSpawnSpartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hello how are u my summoners name is DarkspawnSpartan i was also silver last season leaving off at 1479 but before preset i was 1530 i used to main jungle and top but started really boosting my elo when i switched to ADC so i am looking for a great support this season who is willing to climb to Diamond this season and take competitive play extremely serious so plz send a request and talk to me. Thank you for your time!!! =)

DarkSpawnSpartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Hello how are u my summoners name is DarkspawnSpartan i was also silver last season leaving off at 1479 but before preset i was 1530 i used to main jungle and top but started really boosting my elo when i switched to ADC so i am looking for a great support this season who is willing to climb to Diamond this season and take competitive play extremely serious so plz send a request and talk to me. Thank you for your time!!! =)

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

11-14-2012

pretty good support here topped gold last season. add me ingame