who should i get?

Brand 1 11.11%
Hecarim 1 11.11%
Zed 1 11.11%
Wukong 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Which is better to buy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MashedBaconCakes

11-15-2012

I can get the 6300 ip guys! i was exiceted but.......i wondered who to buy?

Brand,Wukong,Zed, or Hecarim?

Arrevax

11-15-2012

Depends. What character do you think you would like to play?

Brand is a really high-damage, low-health AP mid who has some fun combos that he can pull off, and he does great area-of-effect damage in teamfights.

I'm not very familiar with Wukong, but he's basically an AD burst-bruiser character, from when I've seen him played. He does heavy damage and his decoy helps him get out of sticky situations.

Zed is still being figured out. I have him, and like him a lot, but he has a high skill cap. He's a sort of mix of assassin, bruiser, and AD burst-caster.

Hecarim is mostly about running in at high speed and hitting decently hard in an area while surviving, if you build him tanky. His ganks are good because he can push an enemy away from their turret and his E speed boost allows him to ignore wards (he runs so quickly past them, the enemy doesn't have time to react).

MashedBaconCakes

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrevax View Post
Depends. What character do you think you would like to play?

Brand is a really high-damage, low-health AP mid who has some fun combos that he can pull off, and he does great area-of-effect damage in teamfights.

I'm not very familiar with Wukong, but he's basically an AD burst-bruiser character, from when I've seen him played. He does heavy damage and his decoy helps him get out of sticky situations.

Zed is still being figured out. I have him, and like him a lot, but he has a high skill cap. He's a sort of mix of assassin, bruiser, and AD burst-caster.

Hecarim is mostly about running in at high speed and hitting decently hard in an area while surviving, if you build him tanky. His ganks are good because he can push an enemy away from their turret and his E speed boost allows him to ignore wards (he runs so quickly past them, the enemy doesn't have time to react).

THANKS! so its wukong or brand

Arrevax

11-15-2012

You're welcome.

Wukong goes solo top and fights other bruisers, usually. He has a dash that lets him jump into fights; it complements his decoy's escape function well. His ultimate is fun because it can knock up several people at once.

Brand goes mid, and he requires you to learn his combos. He can use them to farm, stun, and more. All of his abilities cause their targets to lose a percentage of their maximum health over a short period, which means he can easily force an enemy out of his lane if he keeps hitting them every few seconds. Three of his abilities can hit multiple targets, including his ultimate. If the enemy team doesn't take him down quickly, he'll hit nearly all of them at once, and hit them hard. Brand's main weaknesses are his lack of a mobility ability and his low health (though he can stun one enemy to get away, if necessary).

I have Brand. He's very fun, though I can't speak for Wukong.

MashedBaconCakes

11-15-2012

whats his combo?

Arrevax

11-15-2012

There are various combos that he can do. Each of his abilities has an extra effect that takes place if the enemy is being "burned" by his passive, Blaze.

His Q, a damaging skillshot, will stun enemies that are ablaze.

His W, a skillshot area-of-effect ability, does extra damage to enemies that are ablaze.

His E, a single-target click ability, will hit other enemies around the main target if the main target is ablaze.

His ultimate, another single-target click ability that bounces between enemies that are close to each other, will bounce/move faster between enemies that are ablaze.

His farming combo would be hitting minions with W, then hitting them with E so they all get hit twice.

One stun combo would be to click an enemy with E, then stun them with Q.

One could try hitting one enemy with Q, hitting him/her again with E to hit all nearby enemies and set them ablaze, and then hit them all with W to do extra damage. Throw in you ultimate, and they'll really be hurting and probably won't be able to spread out and prevent the ultimate from bouncing.

Giachianeo

11-15-2012

I'd say Brand would be easier for someone who is newer to the game.

DrSexyHick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

i say wukong because he's more versatile and super freakin fun

Dominagoogintage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I say Wukong because overall he is the most versatile and stable champion out of those, but I would agree that Brand is probably the easiest out of thsoe for a beginner. With practice though, Wukong is a blast!

chide da jungler

11-15-2012

I have 32K IP in the bank and I wouldn't buy any of those guys.

a. none of them carry very well.
b. the balance of power is really going to shift when s3 starts.
c. there are tons of more enjoyable champs which can be had for cheaper.