Darius Vs Fizz Vs Rengar Vs Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lilaxel98

11-14-2012

Hey guys,I've decided that I'm going to buy a 6300 points champion.I just want to hear your opinions.Thanks

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-14-2012

What was the determining factor in your decision to buy a 6300 champion? You aren't buying an inherently more powerful champion by doing so.

I highly recommend waiting until you get to try champions out during their free week, unless you know exactly what you're looking for in a champion. However, even then, what you think you want might not actually be what you're actually looking for, or there may be something out there that fits you even better than what you want.

lilaxel98

11-15-2012

Thank you for your answer.I was just thinking about that,and you are right.As of right now I'm playing as Jax and he is really good champion.So I think I'll just wait for the right champion or just stick with Jax.

Ashesz

11-15-2012

Out of those choices, Darius is the most viable and the easiest to play and understand.

My Sack Descends

11-15-2012

You're comparing apples to oranges to peaches to mangos. What's your play style?

I also recommend waiting until free rotation. Usually the newest champ is free 2-weeks after release.

Also, 6300 champions, to a newbie, generally aren't as good of an idea. Start getting 6300's when you have a healthy selection of champs to pick from.

I played Maokai for the first time yesterday because of free-rotation and I completely fell in love with him. And I am an experienced level 30 player.

chide da jungler

11-15-2012

Don't buy rengar he is nerfed too hard now