Mundo OP

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-14-2012

infinite magic damage with nothing but tank items.
Can heal 1-100% in mere seconds.
Never runs out of mana
percent based spammable damage with slows
becomes unkillable!

Oh but darius is OP too I heard.
...800 true damage???


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ampala

Senior Member

11-14-2012

butbutbut
ult only heals 60%
Darius has a lot more burst
Darius is stronger in lane
Stronger dueling throughout the entire game
Only weaker poke

And continuing your trend

Counters pretty much every melee solo top in the game,
Fairly bursty for a someone who can take a good amount of punishment
800 true damage(refreshable) ultimate without a too long cooldown if you miss
can dispatch a carry with ease
not countered by ignite


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cretinok

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Mundo is very hard to kill but doesnt really do enough dmg to classify him as OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruahi

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
infinite magic damage with nothing but tank items.
Can heal 1-100% in mere seconds.
Never runs out of mana
percent based spammable damage with slows
becomes unkillable!

Oh but darius is OP too I heard.
...800 true damage???
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Can heal 1-100% in mere seconds.
Never runs out of mana
percent based spammable damage with slows
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Never runs out of mana
dafaq am i seeing here


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecclesian

Senior Member

11-14-2012

ya i agree. mundo is one champ that I would truly consider OP. I dont call many champs op either. he's like top 3 hardest champs in the game to kill singed and cho being the other two.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TealNinje

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
ya i agree. mundo is one champ that I would truly consider OP. I dont call many champs op either. he's like top 3 hardest champs in the game to kill singed and cho being the other two.
He also does no damage unless you're a squishy who can lifesteal off of him or lifesteal minions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampala View Post
butbutbut
ult only heals 60%
Darius has a lot more burst
Darius is stronger in lane
Stronger dueling throughout the entire game
Only weaker poke

And continuing your trend

Counters pretty much every melee solo top in the game,
Fairly bursty for a someone who can take a good amount of punishment
800 true damage(refreshable) ultimate without a too long cooldown if you miss
can dispatch a carry with ease
not countered by ignite
mundo can use his cleaver every few seconds and he can do as much as 3000 damage with it WTF. Darius can't get anywhere near that!

Mundo ****ing OP

mundo just follows you and you die he doesnt even care about towers he goes where he pleases!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohntheMage

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Mundo wins 1v1s against pretty much anybody late-game.

What would you call a man who could defeat anyone who fought with him? I would call that man OP. Mundo is OP (although I am not sure he is a man). QED


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohntheMage View Post
Mundo wins 1v1s against pretty much anybody late-game.

What would you call a man who could defeat anyone who fought with him? I would call that man OP. Mundo is OP (although I am not sure he is a man). QED
Of course he's a man, he's a doctor.


OAo OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/hides before binders full of women come to get me for that one


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson5pheonix

Senior Member

11-14-2012

At first I was about to go "brauh brauh brauh, Mundo useless brauh brauh brauh", then I saw it was you.

OT: Mundo too OP, can't ever die never!


123