Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reason for report?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CMNARC0T1C

11-14-2012

Today when I was playing Zed, (unfortunately wrong with runes) the Taric on my team started to offend me noob for not having warned MIA (I said, but it seems that he did not read the chat) then when I died in Mid He started to offend me by sending me feed report and other ridiculous things
And this is not the first time ... so if i take ban, will be for a ridiculous reason and prove that certain things are very wrong

Wulfestopheles

11-14-2012

Hold on, let me try to explain it to you in a way you'll understand.

If offend happen then for you to get "report card" in email. Email is box for sent typing pages of message from others. You can't get report offend from wrong people. Wrong people get offend report in box of email as said in first line.

Kat Commander

11-14-2012

I don't understand anything in this thread...

CMNARC0T1C

11-15-2012

my bad, Google translate...