New System + Match Making. Not Working For Me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lithonia

02-04-2013

Hi, I have played several games with this new system, and at first I thought I liked it. But my friend has been in the qualifiers twice and the second time he was eligible for a promotion he had two separate disconnectors in two separate games, so he wasn't able to go up a division because of this.

Also I just played a game where I was against two gold people and on our team there was a person who was unranked and another who was bronze and the rest of us were silver division 2.

I don't think that this is at all far, because the unranked person, barely even knew how to move his/her character and his score at the end of the game was 3/14/2.
I thought that this system would pair us up with people of our own ranking, but it doesn't, no one duo qued with the unranked person, somehow, he/she was there. So I think that someone should fix the match making system, because I'm tired of losing because of unranked people. If I was in bronze with unranked people, that's fine. But I'm not, I'm silver division 2. I'd like to be with my own kind. Riot, please fix, that would be nice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roman God

02-04-2013

The system is not really fixed, just looks different. We all understand your frustration, Riot screwed up big time. Until they make solo/duo a personal ranking system instead of team win lose ranking, then it will remain the same.

The best advice is to report the bad players, ignore them, and do your best to bet your previous scores. Just ignore the other members of your team. Ironic I know, this is suppose to be a team game, yet they have solo/duo which promotes single players. :/