Season 3 Christmas Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kum4MeBro

11-14-2012

HO HO HO!

With the beginning of a new season coinciding with the holiday season, I bring to you many gifts (ideas) from the North Pole on behalf of Massa' Santy Claus.

1) Santy Claus hisself flying across Summoner's Rift and dropping off little presents that may include things such as free potions, elixirs, wards throughout the map. What joy!

2) Rudolph the Red-Nub Reindur may be rarely spotted in random bushes. Spotting ol' Rudy would allow champion to have Rudy as a pet. Pet wouldn't do anything except watch you dominate the battlefield (or witness your demise). I can't wait!

3) River is frozen over. Champions moving over ice have tiny (5% max) movement speed boost because it's so dang slippery. Whoa now! Spill on aisle 3!

4) Baron Nashor is singing Christmas carols throughout the game (of course, wearing his santa hat again). Defeating him makes your team's champions sing carols when activating champion's laugh. Is that mistletoe I see above us?!

This is just a glimpse of what is to come 'tis holiday season. Let us rejoice and share our ideas for the holiday season!

Aznoob1

11-14-2012

Yes please

Kum4MeBro

11-14-2012

5) health pots and mana pots are now cookies and milk

6) turrets are now christmas trees and the blast comes from the star on top