I discovered something amazing about Brand and Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turbopasta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Go to Lolking.com

Look up either of these champs. Notice anything strange?

These champs both take flash in 100% of their games. The sample pool for these champs is probably huge, so a number like that is really surprising. Does that mean that if I buy Ziggs or Brand with RP on a low-level account that doesn't have flash, does the game break?

Hell, even a champ like Fiddlesticks, who I consider to be the #1 champ that requires flash, only takes the spell 99.6% of the time.

In all seriousness, this is probably a glitch of some kind, or they just refreshed their information or something.

EDIT: Draven also has a flash rate of 100%, which should be obvious, considering how flashy he is.

Mhm916

11-14-2012

Annie is the #1 champ if not Alistar who needs flash, not fiddle.

The McSmashy

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
Annie is the #1 champ if not Alistar who needs flash, not fiddle.
Morganna, Galio

Michael Kane

11-14-2012

yeah Fiddle is not the number 1, he is your number 1 :P. I'd say the champ I personally take flash on 100%of the time is Garen.

Turbopasta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The McSmashy View Post
Morganna, Galio
Just looked up Morganna. She has a 99.9% rate. Damn, son. I think Galio has one of like 97 or something.

Turbopasta

11-14-2012

updated with draven

Zertryx

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Kane View Post
yeah Fiddle is not the number 1, he is your number 1 :P. I'd say the champ I personally take flash on 100%of the time is Garen.
i take ghost on Garen and chase people all day while spinning on top of them

Mhm916

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbopasta View Post
Just looked up Morganna. She has a 99.9% rate. Damn, son. I think Galio has one of like 97 or something.
Nope. Both of them are faster than their opponents and has some extreme ranged ability that supports them into catching a target without flash.

Xyrne

11-14-2012

If they weren't 6300s it would be a little lower. Annie only has 97% and we all know flash is integral to her combo. Cass is another one with 100% flash.

Epheo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertryx View Post
i take ghost on Garen and chase people all day while spinning on top of them
actually i think flash is scarier on garen. Flash + q then spin til you can ult a carry is devastating...i have had MANY surprise kills with that combo.