Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I discovered something amazing about Brand and Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turbopasta

11-14-2012

Go to Lolking.com

Look up either of these champs. Notice anything strange?

These champs both take flash in 100% of their games. The sample pool for these champs is probably huge, so a number like that is really surprising. Does that mean that if I buy Ziggs or Brand with RP on a low-level account that doesn't have flash, does the game break?

Hell, even a champ like Fiddlesticks, who I consider to be the #1 champ that requires flash, only takes the spell 99.6% of the time.

In all seriousness, this is probably a glitch of some kind, or they just refreshed their information or something.

EDIT: Draven also has a flash rate of 100%, which should be obvious, considering how flashy he is.

Mhm916

11-14-2012

Annie is the #1 champ if not Alistar who needs flash, not fiddle.

The McSmashy

11-14-2012

Quote:
Mhm916:
Annie is the #1 champ if not Alistar who needs flash, not fiddle.

Morganna, Galio

Michael Kane

11-14-2012

yeah Fiddle is not the number 1, he is your number 1 :P. I'd say the champ I personally take flash on 100%of the time is Garen.

Turbopasta

11-14-2012

Quote:
The McSmashy:
Morganna, Galio

Just looked up Morganna. She has a 99.9% rate. Damn, son. I think Galio has one of like 97 or something.

Turbopasta

11-14-2012

updated with draven

Zertryx

11-14-2012

Quote:
Michael Kane:
yeah Fiddle is not the number 1, he is your number 1 :P. I'd say the champ I personally take flash on 100%of the time is Garen.

i take ghost on Garen and chase people all day while spinning on top of them

Mhm916

11-14-2012

Quote:
Turbopasta:
Just looked up Morganna. She has a 99.9% rate. Damn, son. I think Galio has one of like 97 or something.

Nope. Both of them are faster than their opponents and has some extreme ranged ability that supports them into catching a target without flash.

Xyrne

11-14-2012

If they weren't 6300s it would be a little lower. Annie only has 97% and we all know flash is integral to her combo. Cass is another one with 100% flash.

Epheo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Zertryx:
i take ghost on Garen and chase people all day while spinning on top of them

actually i think flash is scarier on garen. Flash + q then spin til you can ult a carry is devastating...i have had MANY surprise kills with that combo.