Darius??? Why No Nerf?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrrex

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Okay I really hope whoever developed this champion realized how broken it is. In what world does a true damage ultimate with no cooldown that deals 800 damage balanced? How is this in ANY way fair, can't exhaust cause it's true damage, can't blind, too tanky to kill, CC does nothing as he has 4k health as well. How does one kill? Like you really need to nerf this, it's getting ridiculous.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kevin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Hahahah your blind, if you lose to Darius in lane your bad oh wait..
your elo /thread

jk

Kite him
Wait till he uses Q then punish him
Ask for a gank when he pushes with Q

also if u survive a lane with darius
mid game you can easily 1v1 him apart from his Q and his ult he does almost z-e-r-o
damage mid-late game and it becomes a 5v4

i can write a book about it, or just watch Dyrus's stream and watch him get raped


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Ever think that you are just bad, maybe you aren't as good as you think you are and you might just not be good vs Darius, did that ever come to mind?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrrex

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukyu Wild View Post
Hahahah your blind, if you lose to Darius in lane your bad oh wait..
your elo /thread
800 true damage no cooldown, doesn't matter how good you are that will kill you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cretinok

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrrex View Post
800 true damage no cooldown, doesn't matter how good you are that will kill you.
No, it only does that if he's managed to get 5 Hemmorage stacks on you, and if your good that will not happen.

Throw a ranged ADC at him with a CC and Darius should not even touch you.

Miss Fotune for example excells at making Darius rage quit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrrex View Post
800 true damage no cooldown, doesn't matter how good you are that will kill you.
No, actually good players will never let him get that close and let him spend a good 10 seconds getting the five stacks on him to do the 800 true damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrrex

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
No, actually good players will never let him get that close and let him spend a good 10 seconds getting the five stacks on him to do the 800 true damage.
he drags you in and slows you, his Q automatically applies 2 stacks boom you're dead. Keep trying to prove you're right but you're just lying to yourself. he is the most broken champion in the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

11-14-2012

... I like how you considered talking **** to the game designers and didnt bother asking for help straightforwardly. I hope you get penta'd glhf QQ guy lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nea De Penserhir

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrrex View Post
he drags you in and slows you, his Q automatically applies 2 stacks boom you're dead. Keep trying to prove you're right but you're just lying to yourself. he is the most broken champion in the game.
1 stack. Every damaging ability and hit applies 1 stack.

And this is why you're warded Doran's Duncecap today.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arrrex

Junior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
1 stack. Every damaging ability and hit applies 1 stack.

And this is why you're warded Doran's Duncecap today.
Drag, slow, Q, auto at least once in between, boom 4 stacks = 700 Damage. Proven wrong.


123