Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you kidding me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRyzer

Recruiter

11-14-2012

last night i was loading into a game and it timed out. when i tried to re open it it gave me a 25 minute update for LoL. i just got suspended because of leaving a game. So let me get this straight. I got suspended because you chose to give me an update and still hold it against me. are you ****ing kidding me? How does that even make sense in the slightest. get your **** together, Riot. this is getting old.

BlueQuail

11-14-2012

25 min update? Time to upgrade that wheel.

FreedomOfSpeech

11-14-2012

have you left other games recently for any reason? or was this a tribunal based suspension? if it was tribunal do you mind posting the reform card?

Kommotion

Recruiter

11-14-2012

They're not holding anything against you. You obviously left or were afk in previous games. The system won't just magically realize that you're updating and say "He left again - oh wait he's updating, let's not punish him then". It will realize that you were afk, yet again, and punish you for it.