List reasons why Akali is not OP.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TootlesTheGoon

11-14-2012

I REALLY want to know why everyone think she's so bad.
Every time I see an Akali on the enemy team, I cringe, as I can expect a surrender from my team, and an easy win for the other side.
I've also played her a couple times, and I don't see any real downside to her except for her relatively squishy-ness, but that can easily be fixed by going for a Rylai's right away.
Pretty much 1-5 she can be fought and beat, but post-6, she seems to wreck just about every mid. LeBlanc being the only exception I've seen so far.

But seriously, what are the downsides of Akali? I hardly ever see her lose. Even if she doesn't do that well in lane, all she needs to do is farm a little and have her team give her a few kills.

Cuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Pink wards!

SomeoneElseCarry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

if ur team has an oracles shes basically yi

Phil Nye

11-14-2012

Her laning phase, especially mid is very tedious. Anybody smart will bully the living daylights out of you to prevent you getting to 6 or getting your core items effectively. Being behind enough will make you weak even when you get what you the thing necessary.

Kitten Pawz

11-14-2012

I can't easily wreck face with her unless I go mid.... I've tried going top like 8 times and lost my lane all but 1 time...

If I can't do good with her, she can't be over powered :3

*Only went mid with her once~ Maybe that's why I suck*

Lovecraft in NY

11-14-2012

Assassins in general aren't really favorable in the current meta.

That aside though, Akali has always been one of my favorite champs. She's a lot of fun to play and I always have a rune page handy to pull her out when I want. She has a strong post 6 lane phase and she can ganke side lanes well, and her burst is really good. She has to get in melee to do a lot of her damage though, and once she does get there she is easily focused out of a fight. If a team buys a pink ward or has an oracles she's not going to be able to be shifty and sneak around when things are going down, she either has to fight to the death or burn an ult charge trying to escape to a nearby minion or something.

When it comes down to it, Akali is a solid pubstomper but in any kind of organized or competitive play she has trouble succeeding.

DaedricChampion

11-14-2012

easily harassed until she can mash r for kills as long as she didnt get shut down

Hydrochoerus

11-14-2012

Oracles or pink wards

cannot kill tanky people. ( which means most tops and some mids )

Nurlak

11-14-2012

Whenever i lane against akali i grab a pink ward. Jungler ganks, we can see her and shes dead. Late game if someone has oracles you have no protection from anything. Your spells are very close ranged and if you cant use the invisipool due to oracles youre screwed

DaedricChampion

11-14-2012

repost because this forum is brokeded