Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

wants me to reconnect but it wont let me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Stoned Ezreal

11-14-2012

been this way for like an hour... help please? what do i need to do to get past that screen? ive tried joining the game i was never even in... and nothing it just sits there... it wont go... i cant play.... im very sad... help?

A Stoned Ezreal

11-14-2012

or just don't pay any attention riot...

Zinthos

11-14-2012

idk if its the same problem but what's happening to me is that it says to reconnect and when i click it the window minimizes and I wait for a really long time but nothing happens HELP ME PLEASE!

ßattle

11-14-2012

Same here, im gonna be pissed if i get reported over over by this >.<

TaylorGangxXx

11-14-2012

Yea it just happened to me right now. I can't connect. I was 3-0 in ranked up until this happened so i hope this doesnt affect that.

nietzschelloo

01-26-2013

I dont know what to do

sefy98

01-26-2013

Same thing happening here.

Infernome

01-26-2013

Same thing. It tells me I abandoned a game, but when I click reconnect nothing happens. I'm pretty sure I never left a game (I was only trying to join a game when the match making was disabled).