Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug - Refunded Chmpion returend to my account.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellabit

11-14-2012

I saw refund was re enabled yesterday so I went and refunded my last 2 refunds. When I went out of the refund page I didn't add up my rp. Anyway so I go and buy a champion on sale. I got her then I go to buy Twitch seeing as I had more than enough to buy him; so I thought. Anyway my rp had dwindled without me knowing, I saw no deduction I re logged I saw my rp down, so I went back and did my second refund to get Twitch. I got him, now I'm thinking I should have had more rp than that I had already had some. I go to my profile page and notice Nocturne is back I had refunded him weeks ago. I may be missing rp at this point I have no idea what has happened. I had rp before I bought the one on sale and Twitch. so I think Nocturne being returned took my rp. I put in a ticket but I thought I'd post this here in case anyone needs to read it.

I re logged into LoL today and I'm still stuck with Nocturne.

Thanks for your time.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellabit

11-14-2012

If anyone reads this and has this bug go here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2793093&highlight=refund

Scroll down a bit and the answer is posted from the QA.