Bilgewater Lore?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creaking

11-14-2012

Some of my favorite character come from there.

Gangplank
Graves
Miss Fortune
Fizz
Nautilus

Where do Miss Fortune and Gangplank stand?
Graves have any deep connections to Bilgewater? He grew up there after all.
Besides just being a friendly chum, what does Fizz do?
And Nautilus is still very much a man, he wanted to find his family, his home but with no luck. Has he continued searching or his loved ones even while searching for vengeance?

Creaking

11-14-2012

Anyone?

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Miss Fortune's family was murdered when she was a child. She grew up on the streets of Bilgewater, and became a pirate hunter. People sometimes call her just a mercenary or a bounty hunter, but no. She is very specifically a pirate hunter. She wants to rid Bilgewater of piracy, and fights to clean up the city and make it a better place.

Gangplank is a pirate whole father MAYBE was the one who killed MF's family. There's not too much to say about him, really. He is nicknamed the Saltwater Scourge, and he is the most feared pirate in Runeterra.

Graves' early life isn't really delved into, as far as I know. He was born in Bilgewater, but most of his lore focuses on what happened between him and Twisted Fate.

I'm pretty sure Nautilus knows his family is dead and likely so is his former crew, but yes, his mission is still to find them all.

CabecoteNA

11-19-2012

Well one can assume that Nami will be a Bilgewater's champ... if so, one can hope more Bilgewater lore right xD

Trolosaurus

11-19-2012

I think Fizz is sorta the city mascot in a way
Graves I doubt cares much about Bilgewater.
Nautilus is probably still searching.

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

About Bilgewater itself, each semptember they have this celebration, i think its because of the anniversary of the port or something like that.