Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeduken

11-14-2012

Really awesome upgrade. I agree that all the triangle feet champions need to have priority. I for one would like a Taric visual update. Would be great to make him look more like the chinese art rather than what he is right now, but that is a personal preference. The thing I want most is my pink furry boots to be in beautiful high definition

ArcStrifes

11-14-2012

this makes me happy in so many ways. =D

matiasdk

11-14-2012

is witch nidalee getting the upgrade too ? please dont forget her

Phantom Symphony

11-14-2012

Quote:
Und3rdog:
Really awesome upgrade. I agree that all the triangle feet champions need to have priority. I for one would like a Taric visual update. Would be great to make him look more like the chinese art rather than what he is right now, but that is a personal preference. The thing I want most is my pink furry boots to be in beautiful high definition

Yesh plz Taric next, i recently bought him and im in luv
Chinese Art Taric plz :3
and make him taller hes soo short atm
oh and different color auras and crystals for all his skins ^^
and fix Bloodstone's hair ^^
im gnna stop talking now ^^

D is 4 Lysdexia

11-14-2012

Master yi would look absolutely crazy cool if he got a model rework. Also, sion.... none of his spells right now look anything like what an "undead champion" should do.

GoodwicK

11-14-2012

Riot! What is the matter with you! You should be charging money for this visual upgrade! You can probably make something like 1350 RP FOR PPL WHO WANT DIS VIZUAL UPGREDE!!

Buffy Wayne

11-14-2012

Wow!

Looks great! Thank you.

Lord Yunii

Recruiter

11-14-2012

About time!

Keybläder

11-14-2012

About when can we expect this? Tuesday?

Galantyne

11-14-2012

Nidalee was one of my very first, and still frequent, champs. You guys rock, really nailed the new appearance here!