Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Manner Pylon

11-14-2012

Quote:
Arcane Azmadi:
Well, can't say we didn't see this one coming. Pretty sweet. Well, actually it's DEAD SEXY!

Annie next?

Annie is already dead sexy.

Kerma

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Leopard Skin Nidalee?

Captain C0ckslam

11-14-2012

Been waiting a long time for this one ♥

BlackStarwind

11-14-2012

i just wanna see the eve rework 0.0 and possibly the twitch! only because nidd looks so good

Kelpup

11-14-2012

I am liking this already. :3

Hell Drifter

11-14-2012

awesome work guys i like this look.

could Ryze be next he looks kinda weird next to the new champs and stuff and he was in the firsts champs that came out so i think he deserves it and he is a cool champ to play so hope he gets a visual upgrade soon

Sane Malk

11-14-2012

Have to admit that you guys are doing a great job with these visual reworks. Thanks!

Animato

11-14-2012

Sivir needs to be higher on that list...she needs it more than all the current champs

B4smeagol

11-14-2012

This is really cool. Might I also suggest when you do this that you add another joke or something to the voice overs? Some of the champions I was excited about kidof fell a little flat for me because there was little variety in that department. Skarner and Lux have some of my favorites.

Back to loving on Nidalee! :-D It'll be nice to have an excuse to play her with another skin besides Bewitching, that's been my favorite version so far. Looking forward to the patch! *two thumbs way, way up*

Mysnomer

11-14-2012

Now, I get that you Riot guys are maybe not zoological experts, being in the techy business. But that is not a cougar. That is a sabertooth tiger. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers taught me that sabertooth tigers are awesome, but at the same time...it's supposed to be a cougar, y'know?