Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NICK WEDGE

11-14-2012

Will the Leopard skin be changing?

GingerGerald

11-14-2012

Riot, why does she look like a male lion with sabretooth teeth? I'm no trying to be troll or a jerk, but her cougar form just looks incredibly masculine to me. Why did you decided to do it like that?

El Juma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Sion need to be next D: !! he is ugly ..

J21

11-14-2012

sivir visual upgrade!

Peggy

11-14-2012

10/10 would bang

gj riot

Zhalost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abendschein View Post
To be honest, I like her current model. I mean, it could be smoother, but I like how it feels all rough and rigid. It fits her play style so well I think. o.O
this person gets it

Colors

11-14-2012

I came

Monasster

11-14-2012

great job riot! cant wait! also put the french maid skin on sale
-love everyone

Kampeche

11-14-2012

Could you please make her with a normal height? Not like Soraka that she is a freaking giant like Cho or more.

Major Nuker

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Grumpy Monkey is mainly the dude to thank in these instances in terms of the base model upgrades. He's been leading the charge and has a knack for really revitalizing our older champions. It's my pleasure to be joining the team to help out as the dedicated concept artist. A lot of what I've been working on (mainly the reason I haven't been posting much) feeds directly into reworks.

As the team grows hopefully we'll be picking up steam to deliver these on a swift basis. The team is small but it's full of really talented dudes. I'm extremely happy to be working with them =)
Awesome, it really sounds like you guys have a solid team working together.

Send my regards to Grumpy Monkey for doing an excellent job on the architecture of both the upgraded cat and to your modelers for the 'spearing' and animations. You guys are doing a ton to revitalize these older champions in light of visual disparities becoming more apparent as time goes on. 'Breathing new life' is exactly what you're doing, and you're excelling at it.

Keep up the good work!