Visual Upgrade: Nidalee, the Bestial Huntress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phat Pat

11-14-2012

What about Leopard Nidalee? =(

Kitana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Finally =D

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Taric, Sivir and Yi could really use some love, I would also like a Morde tuneup since while I appreciate the scale boost he still could use some small model polishing.

I Carry ty

11-14-2012

I think im in love

Stryka

11-14-2012

This is awesome! Can we get a visual upgrade on Anivia next?!?!

Nenkie

11-14-2012

Wow Awesome job.

2pudge1cup

11-14-2012

so needed i love it

Major Nuker

11-14-2012

@Ironstylus

I absolutely love the direction you guys are going in with these visual upgrades. Soraka's, Twisted Fate's, etc etc all look incredible, and the small details to stay true to lore and character are great. I love nidalee's new traps!

And that French Maid nidalee kitty form makes me sooo happy. Very nicely done and looking forward to future updates to some of our other favorite champions!

EDIT: I should add that the fact it's a frikkin' smilodon in the normal and another type of paleolithic big cat for french maid is making me giggle all over!

Ginga

11-14-2012

So...does anyone feel that her panther form look too masculine in her Classic and French Maid skin?

Her panther form looks completely fine in her egyptian skin, but the head and mane of her other skins makes her far too masculine looking. Couldn't they have been a it sleeker?

Bellzelut

11-14-2012

Looks like most of the old champs are getting visual upgrades, good, so who's next? Maybe sivir?